Thursday, March 29, 2007

November 10, 2006

Hey Everyone,
Busy day today. Managed to replace broken valve under sink, install new faucet, garbage disposal, and P-trap. I thought I had it all perfect, but there is a small leak in the p-trap (of course). So I'll work more on that tomorrow.
Politics is depressing me more than I can say, so I have decided to on a talk-radio diet for a while. Just keeping busy and listening to music!!
I took bathtime pictures of the boys this afternoon. My master bath here has the more gorgeous light EVER and I will miss that so much. So I have to take advantage while I can!
Tomorrow there's no school so I'm taking the boys plus Emma (big sister to the newborn twins) to the zoo. Should be fun.
Ok, here are the pictures. Have a great holiday everyone, and don't forget what the holiday is ABOUT. Our country has some great heroes in its veterans.




















No comments: