Tuesday, March 27, 2007

July 23, 2006

Hello All,

Quick letter tonight as I don't have much to say.
If any of you are looking for a cute euphemism for passing gas, Mosey has a good one for you. He came up to me today and said, "I poofed, mom!" I thought he said that he pooped, but he still had his pants on so I thought maybe he just meant that he needed to go to the potty. I quickly ran him into the bathroom and sat him on the toilet when, again, he "poofed." He looked up at me, grinning, and said very proudly, "I poofed again, mom!"
Finally he did succeed in more than "poofing" on the potty, and he was so proud of himself he had to show Ben before he flushed it down. I love to see his newly developing sense of accomplishment, even when it does pretty much revolve around bathroom activities.

All right, here's hoping for some more elevating writing topics tomorrow night!

No comments: