Thursday, March 29, 2007

January 25, 2007

Hey everyone,
I'm trying out my new wireless keyboard. It is cool! Actually it is Ben's old one from work, so not really new, but new to me. I am using a laptop now, and it has been killing my shoulders to have my arms reaching way up on my desk to type. This is way better.
Today it is sunny!! Yay!! After school we are going to a park and staying there all afternoon. Soak up some of those rays.
Yesterday we had a great day as well. I decided it was going to be a good day and it really was. Mosey and I did errands during the day, after school we went up to the mall and played at the kids area, window shopped at a couple of stores, and had a good time together. It was good for me to get out of the house.
Anyway, I don't have much more to say today except that I'm feeling better (for those who were worried).

No comments: