Thursday, March 01, 2007

June 6, 2006

Hello Everyone,
Happy 6-6-6!! The world did not end. Well, I guess I have another 54 minutes to go, but so far so good. Maybe somewhere the anti-Christ has just been born. Just kidding. Actually for me, 6-6-06 has been great!
I'm so excited right now. I could stay up another 4 hours, but I won't. I'm afraid of jinxing something by saying this, but I'll run that risk I guess. I think I am out of my flareup!!!!!!!! This past week has been a major turn-around for me. I've felt soooooooo much better, I can't even tell you. AND, tonight I went running for the first time in 2 1/2 months. AND it felt good (ok, a little tougher than usual but that's just because I'm out of shape now). I didn't get ANY tingling or anything the whole time! And barely any l'hermitte's stuff, even right after my run when it is usually the worst.
I'm SO glad!! I've been hoping so bad that this would go away before summer hits full force here, because the heat makes everything worse, and it looks like I'm getting my wish! I can tell my mental functioning is much better, too. I'm so relieved, I was very worried that was going to be my new reality.
So, onward and upward! Now I need to get rid of these 5 lbs I've accumulated the past 11 weeks of no exercise.
I don't have much more to say tonight, just wanted to share my happiness.
Oh, Joseph is doing so well at reading. He totally gets the sounding-it-out, and is easily reading simple words and sentences. Brigham isn't getting it quite as fast as Joseph, but he's doing pretty well too. His problem is that he stops his voice between sounds, and has a hard time "hearing" it all together. But I'm sure he'll get it too. I think it is good for Joseph to see that he is getting something faster and easier than Brigham anyway.
Mosey had a bit of an off day with the potty training, 2 accidents, but I suppose it is 2 steps forward and 1 step back, right? He is also getting TOUGH to shop with. He finds things that he wants and threatens to throw a tantrum until I manage to distract him or trade him with something else. At least this time I only have ONE child doing this instead of two! One thing he is starting to do which makes up for all of this, though, is say "I love you." I like to grab him and give him a big hug and kiss and say, "I LOVE you!!" Now he is starting to do the same thing, come and hug me and say, "I love YOU!" (he always puts the emphasis on the YOU).
\nI'll leave you with one picture, a picture of a drawing I did for a woman I met on an internet bulletin board. A few months ago she delivered triplets at 23 weeks, and they all died within a few days. So, so, so sad. She asked me to do a drawing of her babies, since she never got a picture of them all together. She sent me photos of her little babies and I put this drawing together, it is 11x14 in real life. I think it turned out nicely, I sure hope she likes it. She asked for the selective coloring, which I'm a little ambivalent about, but anyway...
I hope you all have a great Wednesday.

No comments: