Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend warrior



We're trying (not entirely successfully) to get ready for our trip to St. Louis this coming week. This involves laundry, straightening up the house, and cleaning up the back yard. Yesterday I put the boys to work attacking the back yard. It was pretty bad.
Anyway, Brigham needed to dress appropriately for the job, and this is what he came up with. Pretty good, huh?
I wonder if I would be a better housekeeper if I bought a maid's uniform to work in every once in a while? :-)

2 comments:

Christine said...

All I can picture is one like the little duster on Beauty and Beast wears. Ooh la la! I'm sure Ben wouldn't mind ;)

Mama said...

That's what I pictured too -- and I don't think those maids get very much housework done :) But then again, probably their husbands don't care!