Thursday, November 05, 2009

666

This is my 666th post. But I got nothin' scary to say.
It is a sad day in Texas, though. Ft. Hood is about an hour north of us.

Here are a few pictures from when we went to Sweet Berry Farms a few weeks ago for their Halloween activities. I believe this clears my cache of Halloween pictures.


There was a fun corn field maze. Ben pushed me in my wheelchair a while, but with the recent rain, it was not at all wheelchair accessible, so he eventually pushed me out to wait at the entrance/exit. The boys had a good time. I kept thinking of the cute pictures I could have taken (little boys running down the long aisle of corn stalks) if it weren't for my stupid legs. Oh well, this was the best I got. Joseph was thrilled about taking pictures, as usual. I really prefer not to take posed pictures like this, but my ability to take good candids is severely limited. I just can't be in the right place at the right time. Boo.


The boys painted pumpkins. Joseph loves to give bunny ears to whomever he is standing next to in photos. Pumpkin heads are no exception, I guess.



All three boys in another boring posed shot. Well, at least I documented that we were there, so I can prove to the boys when they are older that I really *was* a fun mom! :-)

It was a pretty fun day, although it was cold!!!! We had a few days of chilly weather in October, but so far November has been beautiful. 75 degrees and sunny. No complaints from me! I've been taking the boys to the park every day so I can enjoy sitting outside and getting some sunshine.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think those posed shots are just candids of a different sort :)

Mama said...

Is this the same place where we picked strawberries last year? What an enterprise they have going! Those fun moments will be remembered forever, Gabrielle. And you are a fantastic mom. Never doubt that. I love you!