Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jackpot!

I've been trying to participate in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month, I think), and post at least once a day. I haven't been able to make it before midnight every night, but I'm posting at least once every day Pacific Standard Time!
I'm teaching a photography workshop at my house tomorrow night (well, I guess tonight), so I took the boys out today to get some examples of do's and don't's in photography, and you know what? That was the BEST ruse I've ever used to get great pictures of my boys! They all cooperated, I was totally shocked. S-H-O-C-K-E-D. And extremely happy because I got some great shots of the three of my boys together, which is very rare.
Here are a few of them:
















I also got some really great pictures during our family picture photo shoot on Saturday, but I'm saving those. :-)

I should have taken before and after pictures of my desk. It's been piling up and I got to the breaking point yesterday evening and spent 4 (yes FOUR) hours cleaning and organizing and putting away and taking care of all the things that have been waiting for me. Whew!! How long will it last? That is the question...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Ah, that's the reason for these great posts. I LOVE the pictures, Gabrielle, they're fantastic. The boys are getting so big.

Jen said...

Great pictures! I'm glad they cooperated with you. If I lived closer I'd come crash your photography class. :)

Mama said...

I LOVE those pictures!! And I need copies of all of them for my Grandma wall :) Brilliant idea for how to get their cooperation -- and I too wish I could be at your photo workshop tonight.

Jill T said...

Such great pictures! What a bonus day for you to get so many good pics of your boys together! I love it when that happens. They all look so old! And Joseph is a mini you! In a very masculine way. :) I too wich I could come to your workshop!