Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Brigham's "Duel of the Fates"


Over the past few months, my boys have become just a *little* obsessed with Star Wars. You'd never guess by the 14 light sabers in our play room. :-)
The first thing the boys do when they come downstairs is get on YouTube and play "Imperial March" as loud as possible. It's a charming way to start the day, really!
Mosey's favorite piece on the Star Wars soundtrack is Duel of the Fates. He will play it over and over and over and over...
We got a John Williams piano book a few months ago, and Brigham learned Imperial March right off. Joseph learned Hedwig's Theme from Harry Potter (the movie's main theme). I neglected to video them playing those pieces, and they're not too interested in polishing them up again just so I can record it for posterity. Oh well.
Anyway, Brigham learned Duel of the Fates next. He's nearly got it finished, so I decided to record it before I forgot. Joseph is learning Qui Gon's Funeral and I'll record him when he gets it all down.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love all these posts! I miss you and love you.

Mama said...

Your boys are getting so accomplished on the piano!! I love watching Brigham's mouth movements as he plays -- coincidentally my Brigham used to do that too when he played the cello -- must go with the name :)