Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving snaps


Rosalynde made this pretty fall window hanging in her front room. The leaves are cut out of corn husks and dyed red. She is so creative!



Ben goes nowhere with his little laptop. I think John has a little laptop envy. :-)



The cook and hostess extraordinaire. Thank you for EVERYTHING, Rosalynde!



I caught John by surprise, dishing up the mashed potatoes. Thank you, too!!



Mosey is thankful for Orange Crush this Thanksgiving.



And Miley is thankful for his bobby. He is the cutest 9 month old EVER!!



I am thankful for the end of No-Sugar-November. We had apple pie, sweet potato pie, and pumpkin pie. Yes, I had all three.



Joseph is thankful for whipped cream.



Ben is thankful for 3 silly boys. And so am I.

We leave for home tomorrow morning. The holiday went by way too fast, as usual.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You were missed today! Looks like a nice time with family.

Amy F said...

Looks like you all had fun together. Looks like a great day!

Hildie said...

I love that picture with the Orange Crush. What a doll!