Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Smart alec

Joseph got his daddy's smart alec tendencies.
He was typing his science report yesterday morning and I came to check up on him. Here's what I saw:
Egg Membrane Experiment
Purpose:
To see if the membrane of an egg is permeable to water.
Method:
1. We measured the whatever it was 67m. so now we can do the experiment so we put the blue mixture into water and it blew up the house and the house blowing up killed mom isn't that awesome? Well me Brigham and Mosey ran out of the house just in time and we jumped on are bikes and ran away.

Hmmm... I'm just a little offended that he thought it was awesome that I got killed by the exploding blue mixture!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a character. I'm sure he was laughing so hard over his brilliant report.

Anonymous said...

Wow, homeschooling science is certainly different than that in public schools. Deann

MJ said...

As you should be! :) So cute to read his writing, though. I can't wait to see what's going on in my kid's head. What a funny boy.