Monday, June 25, 2012

some pictures

Scales, hanging out on Joseph's head.  This is our alligator lizard that Joseph found on a hike about 7 months ago.  He/she/it has been a great pet!

Silly Mosey.  Protesting when I came over to give him some Saturday-morning chores.

Mosey and Blaze. 

Another one of Scales, hangin' on my shoulder.

And on Joseph's head again, watching the computer-game intently.

Why is it fun to put lizards on your head?  :-)

Oh, such a cute and adorable face my Mosey is giving me.

How Ben spent his Father's Day afternoon.  Wrestling with his boys.

Ben is such a good dad.




All my boys in their Mitt Romney T-shirts.

Brigham is a mini-Ben.  Here he is listening to his headphones (Mitt Romney's book, "No Apology"), laying on the piano bench and lifting weights (a leftover piece of granite the granite guys gave us).  Ben lifts weights a few times a week, in exactly this way (although using 50 lb dumbells).

Brigham and Ben installing new light fixtures in the bathroom.

Brigham's awesome block creation he made this afternoon.

Another one of that cute puppy, Blaze.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I love those pictures of Ben. Those are great action shots, and they really do highlight what an amazing dad Ben is. And wow! That block creation! Brigham never ceases to amaze me.