Thursday, June 28, 2012

06/28/2012

1.  Not so great of a day.  Crummy Supreme Court ruling.  Anxiety about my appointments in Houston.  Still didn't manage to get the clothes folded.  What is wrong with me?  Then my sister called me and talked me down from the wave of anxiety I was riding at the moment.  She's coming down to go with me to Houston.  It's such a relief to know that I won't be alone.  It means about 24 hours worth of driving for her!  I will owe her big time.  :-)

2.   I did manage to wrangle the boys into helping to clean out and organize part of the garage.  This is a big job and will take multiple sessions to complete, I think.  It's so hot in the garage (even at 8:00 at night) that I can't be out there for too long supervising.  It is progress though!

3.  Here are some pictures of our kitchen.

See that bowl of fruit, nearly full?  I think there are about 2 pieces left in there tonight.  I remember my mom buying bags and bags of produce when we were growing up, and now I see why.  It's mostly Mosey-- he LOVES fruit.  Tonight for dessert he had frozen slices of banana (try this-- it is good!).


1 comment:

Naomi said...

Beautiful! I've been excited to see the final product. And I'm SO glad Rosalynde will be with you in Houston...