Monday, June 11, 2012

06/11/2012

1.  Four more days of school!  It was a reasonably OK school day, although we didn't get started on lessons until later than I wanted. 
Brigham's favorite place to read is on the recliner on our back porch.  Comfy!  He's looking like such a big boy to me these days.  Stop growing!



And here's Joseph.  He favors that big chair as well, and often I'll see the two of them squished up next to each other, reading, but today Joseph opted for the kitchen table.

And, he granted me the favor of eye contact!  :-)

2.  Flute lessons this afternoon.  The last flute lesson until August!  Joseph's teacher won't be teaching on Mondays anymore, so we'll have to see how we can fit flute lessons in on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.  Maybe we'll have to go with a new teacher. 

3.  It was HOT today.  103 degrees, according to the big bank marquis that we pass on our way to flute lessons.  I think this is the first day we've broken 100 around here.  I hope we are not in for a repeat of last year.

No comments: