Monday, June 11, 2012

06/10/2012

1.  Church!  Brigham gave a talk which he helped to write last night.  "I choose the right when I follow the principles of the gospel."  He use the metaphor of a compass as principles of the gospel.  I think it's so great that kids in the church grow up with so many opportunities to practice public speaking, the most-often reported fear of Americans.

2.  After church the boys helped me pick up the house a little bit, and then said goodbye to Blaze (the puppy) when Stephanie came by to pick him up.  She was entirely too generous with my boys, but they were pretty thrilled, and anxious to dog-sit again, any time.
 Goodbye, Blaze!

3.  At dinner time we played a rousing game of "Would You Rather."  This is a fun game, and especially fun for my boys who like to pose ridiculous questions to each other just for the fun of it.  Joseph is especially famous for this. 
He'll say, "Mom?"
And I'll think he's asking a serious question and say, "What, honey?" 
"What would you do if I woke up and suddenly had green scales and webbed toes?"
Umm, throw you in the pool?  :-)


No comments: