Thursday, April 26, 2012

04/26/2012

1.  Just before lunch, the boys went to play outside for a few minutes.  I made sandwiches, looked out the window, and saw that Joseph and Mosey had covered themselves with mud.  Why?  As a natural mosquito repellant, apparently.  :-)  The mosquitoes are back with a vengeance and they are pretty intolerable.  Although for my boys I don't think it takes much motivation to tip the balance toward the "let's get covered in mud" side of things. 

2.  Ben played baseball with the boys outside tonight while I was making dinner.  The boys haven't ever played on a team, and it's been at least a year since Ben has tried to play it with them.  Well, they're pretty good now!  I kept telling them dinner was ready, but they stayed out at least an hour.  They had to banish Sandy *inside* because she kept chasing the ball.  :-)

3.  I'm still going through pictures.  These are from 2007.



No comments: