Tuesday, April 17, 2012

04/16/2012

1.  We skipped school lessons today.  I was up too late and slept in too late and I didn't want a day of rushing the kids through everything.  So I got a few things done (not enough), and the boys did practicing and played outside.  Tomorrow we'll be back to business as usual (although I'm up too late again tonight).

2.  This morning before breakfast Brigham had one of his epic fights with Sandy.  They are so funny to watch together.


3.  In speech, Mosey and the other boy in his group are getting a little play ready for their end-of-year festivities.  He was supposed to come with a crazy costume.  He put on a sweater, shorts, Brigham's top hat, sun glasses, and his tae kwon do belt.  Funny boy.  :-)

4.  Brigham and Joseph are working on a flute/piano duet.  They sound great!  I'm especially impressed with Brigham since he only got the music 10 days ago or so.  He's been practicing like cray.  And watching them practice together is definitely one of those mommy-pay-off moments.

1 comment:

Spencer said...

thanks for the post. i have enough difficulty getting up on time just for me :)