Wednesday, March 21, 2012

03/21/2012

1.  A better day than yesterday.  I don't think I yelled.  Two practicing sessions got done before breakfast, and there was minimal resistance to chores or practicing.  Yay!

2.  Lessons went pretty well.  We got most of our stuff done.  The afternoon was for piano lessons and Brigham's violin lesson.  He left his music in the car again.  :-)  Brigham is SUCH the absent minded professor!  :-)  After violin I took the boys to the library to check some books out for their research paper on Texas.  They found a great DK book on Texas, only to come home and realize it was all in spanish.  :-)

3.  I'm falling asleep at the computer now, so I have to go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that you're trying not to yell. I'm usually pretty good. I tell the kids "I'm going to ask you three times nicely...and then I'm going to yell." I will warn them again..."This is the third time I'm asking you, next time I'm going to yell." That way...it's totally their decision whether or not they get yelled at. I still have my "blowing my stack" moments...but, they are a lot less frequent these days. THANK GOODNESS.