Tuesday, February 14, 2012

02/14/12

1.  Today was a much better day.  Much better.  :-)  All lessons were done by 3:45!  I took Joseph to Walmart to buy a nerf gun (the same kind Mosey bought on Saturday-- now they can have wars together), then went to the library and the grocery store, and then home again.  I sure enjoy having conversations in the car with my boys.  Joseph told me about his favorite books so far this year (The Unwanteds, Mocassin Trail, and Happenstance Found).  I made a good dinner-- parmesan tilapia, cous-cous, and asparagus.

2.  Ben made me a fruit bouquet!  He's so creative.  And it made a really good fruit salad dinner for me.



3.  It wasn't a very thrilling Valentine's Day.  I did make the boys heart-shaped pancakes this morning, though!  And after dinner we made white-chocolate strawberries.  All the boys were in bed by 9:00, and I'm praying they were asleep shortly after.  Now I'm going to sleep, too!

No comments: