Sunday, February 05, 2012

02/05/12

1.  Today was my last day teaching my primary class.  :-(  I'll miss that calling.  A lot of people were gone-- I guess school's out for most people the next 2 days, so they must have gone out of town for the long weekend.  There were only 4 boys in my class.  They loved the lesson because at the end of it we got out the paper airplane book and they got to make paper airplanes for the last 10 minutes of class.  Hopefully they will at least remember what the lesson was about.  :-)

2.  After church I was laying on the couch, and Mosey came to snuggle next to me.  We were under a blanket when suddenly Sandy pokes her wet, snuffly, whiskery nose, followed by her entire head under the blanket to sniff around and lick us and find out what the party was all about.  She then quickly jumped up onto the couch, figuring that she could join in the snuggling!  Mosey thought it was about the funniest thing ever, and it was pretty funny.  Sandy is a good dog, although she has been sneaking into my room and eating the cat food.  Naughty, naughty!

3.  I made waffles for dinner with my restaurant waffle maker (the kind you flip over).  My friend Melissa gave me this idea and it just might become a Sunday night tradition for us as well.  Of course, now we don't have leftovers for tomorrow night...

No comments: