Saturday, May 05, 2012

05/05/2012

1.  Took Joseph to archery this morning, after Ben picked up the boys from their overnight.  Joseph said he slept about one hour last night.  :-)  He still shot well.  They are starting up a competition team which I think Joseph will like.  But, the practices will be on Monday nights.  I think we'll do it, though.  Brigham is going to have orchestra on Monday nights anyway, so I think we'll shift our family night to Wednesdays or Thursdays.  Have to talk to Ben about that one.

2.  We went to a friend's apartment building pool for her son's birthday party.  The boys were tired and hungry (I never actually made them lunch...) and we didn't end up staying that long.  Mosey was not particularly polite.  They only had vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting, or chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting.  Mosey had to make sure Andrea knew that he *doesn't like chocolate* and therefore he couldn't eat any of the cupcakes.  :-(  Sigh...  It's a lot of work civilizing these little kids, isn't it?  Must keep working on basic rules of politeness.

3.  I wanted to see the super-cool moon tonight (30% bigger than usual!), but it clouded over just as it got dark.  Darn it!

4.  I've felt kind of blue today.  Too conscious of the fleeting passage of time.  I'm not sure what to do about that.

No comments: