Tuesday, May 29, 2012

05/26/2012

1.  I took Brigham and Mosey to a rehearsal for the stake children's choir, which is performing at stake conference this weekend.  Joseph wanted to be in it too, but had archery practice at the exact same time.  I was really happy he wanted to be in it, though!  This, from my boy who has NEVER wanted to sing!

2.  Did errands with Ben in the afternoon.  Went to take my violin to the repair shop.  It has another open seam.  I guess that's what happens with a violin that is 120 years old.  I love it and want it to last another 120 years.  Then went to the post office, and to Walmart, and finally visiting teaching.  Productive afternoon!

3.  Later in the evening I went to HEB and did a massive re-stock of our hall closet 3 months supply.  I don't know how many pounds of cans I had in there.  I'm a master at packing those small ride-on-carts, and can get nearly as much stuff in there as you can in a regular basket.  But after restocking my hall closet, I still hadn't gotten produce or cheese or any of the regular things on my list.  So when they bagger-boy who came out to help me unload volunteered to take the cart back, I had to tell him I was going back in for more!  A little embarrassing.  :-)

No comments: