Tuesday, May 29, 2012

05/27/2012

1.  Church was nice.  One of the speakers opened his talk by sharing three of his favorite recipes.  He compared that to how we should feel about sharing the gospel.  I thought it was a good analogy, and now I have 3 good recipes, to boot.  :-)

2.  After church we had both my visiting teachers and our home teachers stop by.  Double-booked them.  Oops.  My visiting teachers win, though, because they brought us cake balls.  :-)

3.  After that, Ben and Joseph and I drove out to see some land that we wish we could buy.  There are some really great pieces of land out off of Spicewood Springs Road, on the curvy part before you get to 360.  That's one of my favorite parts of Austin, and I could definitely live there.  But, all the lots available are multiple acres (4, 8, 9), and are not sub-dividable.  Boo.  We could afford ONE acre of those pieces of land, but not the whole thing.  We're getting our final bid on our house project this next week, though, so I guess it's good to really exhaust all our other options.

No comments: