Sunday, May 13, 2012

05/11/2012

1.  Sunshine today!  Well, part of the day anyway.  Naturally, they cancel the father-son campout the day before, and the day of turns out to be sunny.  It's OK, I can't imagine the soggy muddiness that the campground would have been.  I love the rain, and I really, really love the sunshine after rain.

2.  After Ben got home from work, we took the boys to the mall to eat dinner at the food court, and then see Avengers.  We met up with our friend Traci and her son Joseph.  Ben ate with us, and then went back home to work while the rest of us stayed for the movie.  It was surprisingly good!  I was skeptical-- it seemed like way too many stars for one movie, but it ended up working.  I definitely liked it better than Thor.  :-)  We had seen Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America.  Now we need to track down Hulk, and whatever the other two movies were with Natasha and the Hawk guy.  Maybe for next weekend!

3.  Joseph (Traci's son) spent the night at our house.  I'm not sure how much sleep any of them got.  But, it was a good consolation prize for missing the campout anyway.

No comments: