Saturday, May 08, 2010

Senior pictures in the bluebonnets

One of the graduating Laurels in our ward asked me to take senior pictures of her when the bluebonnets came out. Lucky for her, we had an excellent bluebonnet season! We took a lot of pictures, and there is no way I could possibly choose a favorite, so I'm posting a few. Ben and the boys were big helpers for me during this photo shoot. Ben pretty much has to hold me up while I shoot, because I can't stand, balance, AND take pictures at the same time! LOL.
This girl is such an excellent girl. I wish I could go back in time and be just like she is! She is super-smart (going to Wesleyan College, I think? One of those Ivy League women's schools back east), super-talented (she is our ward's organist and is a gifted pianist), beautiful (I don't believe she had on a speck of makeup), and just a sweet girl. So you can't even hate her because she's beautiful! :-)









3 comments:

Mama said...

She is a beautiful girl and smart and nice! I believe she is going to Wellsley.

Naomi said...

Wow, she is beautiful! What do you think--too young for any of our brothers?

Kelly said...

Wow, these are beautiful. Nice job! Kendall is so pretty.