Monday, May 17, 2010

love

My iPod that I've had for about 4 years finally broke. It still works, but the USB cord connector thingy doesn't, so I cant upload anything new. That thing really survived some serious abuse, including being submerged in the tub, and it still worked with a battery life of forever. I think it ran out of batteries on me about twice.
So, I got a new one. Yes, I know there are cheaper MP3 players out there, but I spent less on my iPod that I had over 4 years than Ben has on his various MP3 players that he has bought, lost, broken, or never worked over the last 2 years, so I'm sticking with Apple for now.
This one has 16 gb memory, and is color! (Fancy!) I just got finished uploading more than 500 pictures onto it, too, as well as several books. I'll never be bored!

1 comment:

Mama said...

YAY for IPods!!! I love the one you gave to me and Eva -- instant entertainment for long road trips and exercise sessions!!