Saturday, January 28, 2012

1.  Watched Sherlock Holmes (from '09 I think?) with the family tonight.  Our projector projects it huge onto the wall in our living room (now I'm glad I left it white).  Sitting back on the couch in my pj's with my feet up is the way to watch a movie.  :-)  Good movie and a great soundtrack.  Hans Zimmer is amazing.

2.  Spent an hour and a half wandering around Target this afternoon.  Only bought one thing not on my list-- pretty good for me!  Target is therapy for me.  :-)

3.  We are now officially half-way through the school year.  Finished week 18 of our 36 week school year.  I think we've done pretty well, although this week lessons have been a bit lack-luster.  Next week will be a good time to re-energize and maybe change the way we are doing a few things.  This weekend I gotta work a few things out along those lines.

No comments: