Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Mosey's voting advice

So this morning I was attempting to look up the ballot for my particular area (you know, the one with the propositions and bond initiatives and all of that). I failed in that attempt (which is another post in itself-- WHY should it be SO HARD to find basic voting information????). But while I was frantically Googling, Mosey gave me this choice piece of advice.
"Mom, I need to tell you something. I just think you should vote for the person who is going to get the gas prices a little bit down.
"I think you should vote for the person who wants to do that.
"I think the one who’s making the gas prices not expensive is John McCain. I think that but I just can’t remember."

Where did he get that? I swear I haven't been brain-washing my four-year old. At least, not recently. And I really haven't griped about gas prices. (And for the record, I doubt any president really has much power over the price of gasoline anyway).

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Obama's going to win tonight! Yay Obama :)

I'm having an election day BBQ at my house.. I'm really excited. Too bad you live so far away.. but you don't want to hear how loud I'll be cheering when Obama is the new President. Yay!

*MARY* said...

Wow, your kid nows more about politics than I do.

Christine said...

I agree! Lower those gas prices, and chocolate prices, too.

Kelly said...

That's so funny. Can we get him ballot?