Thursday, November 06, 2008

Hammer time!


Do girls do this sort of thing? My boys (especially Brigham) have been working on this mess for about a week and a half. One day they decided it would be a good idea to get some hammers from the garage and sit on our back patio and smash up a whole bunch of old bricks. They go out a couple of times a day and bang away, making a bigger and bigger mess. Maybe it's some type of little-boy therapy?
Anyway, this is why I can't go outside. I can't even navigate my way across the patio!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Gabrielle,
When I was at your house, I read a Ramona book where she does the exact same thing! And I remember spending hours and hours digging holes in the back yard.

*MARY* said...

Definitely not just a boy thing, that looks like so much fun, I might have to give it a try.

Kelly said...

My daughter isn't nor wasn't much of a hammer smacking girl when she was younger.

Christine said...

I am so jealous that you guys are still wearing shorts!!!