Saturday, January 19, 2013

01/18/2013

1. My brother is home and I got to put my arms around him got the first time in more than two years!!
2. I flew to Los Angeles tonight, just for the weekend to see my younger brother Christian just home from his mission to Paris, France. It is so good to see him and hear his voice. Two years is a very long time! Seeing the transformation of these 19 year old boys when they come home as 21 year old men is truly miraculous. I can't wait to get to know this new Christian better.
3. Meanwhile all my boys are left to their own devices at home. Ben is going to put them to work tomorrow finally getting the last of the stuff in our old back yard since we finally have renters moving in. Last night Ben and I spent a romantic evening installing a new garage entry door in that house as well. I'm getting pretty handy with a router. :-)

No comments: