Monday, January 07, 2013

01/06/2013

1.  11:00 church.  Aaaahhh.  Still, we managed to be late.  That's the danger with later church, you *think* you've got more time.  But by the time I slept in, got up, got dinner in the crockpot, got ready for church, looked up the lesson I was teaching for primary (substituting for the CTR 6 class), and gathered up my stuff and got in the car, we were 10 minutes late...  Oh, well.  :-)

2.  I really like teaching primary.  There were only 3 boys in my class, and we had a good time.  I just love kids.

3.  In the evening we had a night-before-seminary meet and greet.  9 of the 16 enrolled kids showed up, which was way more than Ben thought would come.  :-)  We had brownies and cupcakes and cookies and the kids all filled out a get-to-know-you survey.  Sandy and Luna and Sola all made a bunch of new friends, and Mosey and Brigham got out their hex bugs for a giant battle with a couple of the boys who were there.  It was fun.  :-)

4.  I ended up staying up way too late trying to get the church hymns uploaded on my ipod.  Stupid computer.  And then I went to bed and my mind was racing and I probably lay there another hour before finally falling asleep.  Stupid insomnia.

No comments: