Thursday, January 17, 2013

01/16/2013

1.  OK school day.  Pretty good attitudes, generally, but we didn't finish everything.  Tomorrow?

2.  Ben jumped my car this morning and left it running in the garage. But a while later when I sent Brigham in to turn it off, it had already died again.  Another jump from a neighbor didn't work (it would turn over, just not stay running), so Mosey skipped out on TKD and we got a ride to and from piano lessons.  One of the boys commented as we were walking back inside after piano how we are so lucky to be a member of a church with so many people willing to drop everything to come and help with something like giving us a ride to piano lessons.  It's true!

3.  I spent some time tonight typing up my seminary class notes from last week.  It took me 3 hours!  And while I was doing so, I thought of some better questions and ways I might have run the classes.  I think I'll do that before class from now on.  :-)  I'm sending the class notes to a couple of kids who can't ever make it to seminary.  I don't know if they'll look at them, but it will be good for me to have that stuff saved on the computer anyway.

Here's a picture of Mosey and the kittens.  Look how big they're getting!

No comments: