Thursday, December 06, 2012

12/03/2012

1.  Pretty typical Monday with school and Tae Kwon Do.  No orchestra for the rest of the month, though.

2.  We are trying to do at least one special Christmas-related activity every day this month.  My mom sent us an advent calendar with readings for each day, and so that will be part of it.  On Saturday night I read "The Three Wise Persons," a sweet little excerpt from one of the Ramona books.  Sunday it was the church Christmas fireside, and tonight I read another Christmas story from one of our Christmas books-- "Why the Bells Chimed." 

3.  In the evening I spent some time editing a friend's family pictures, and helped out my sister with some photos for her Christmas card.  I know what I'm doing for my card, but can't take the photos until at least this weekend.  I hope it won't be too much of a time crunch for me like it always seems to end up...  But it's worth it.  I have an idea of printing out our previous years' cards in large form and hanging them up as part of our Christmas decorations.  I already printed out the ones from our card 6 years ago and they're hanging in the music room.  I love them and may just leave them up!



No comments: