Sunday, December 02, 2012

12/02/2012

1.  Orchestra concert for the boys.  They sounded great, especially with the challenging pieces and the short number of rehearsals they have had.  No more rehearsals until January! 

2.  Watched the church Christmas fireside tonight.  I love Christmas music.  Mosey huffed and puffed through the whole thing, though, wanting to get back to his computer game...  The best part for me was that I got to snuggle with my boys on the couch.  They'll never be too old for that, will they?

3.  Joseph is afraid of something in his room-- he doesn't want to sleep in there alone.  Not sure what to do about that.  He is sleeping in my bed right now, but has mostly been sleeping in Brigham's room the past several nights.  Maybe I need to put a stop to his X-files habit.  :-)

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I love that Joseph also isn't too old to go snuggle in your bed :). Polly sometimes shoots out of her bed like a pistol in the middle of the night and catapults into our room and into bed right next to me. Dave always wants to take her back, but I secretly like it :).