Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Joseph

Joseph had to fill his quota of silly pictures. The only way I can get him to be in ANY picture, is to promise that I'll take a bunch of silly pictures, too.



Scary, huh? That is his "scary" face. I'm shaking in my boots.



Playing dead. Do people die with their mouths wide open like that? :-)



Giving me the thumbs up.



And a wave for good measure.



He told me he had his arm around his "imaginary friend." This must be an imaginary imaginary friend, because he doesn't actually have one!


We ordered a whole bunch of books from the Scholastic book order form he brought home a few weeks ago. They finally came in a couple days ago, and he's been pretty happy. He read all of "A Magic Schoolbus: The Truth About Bats" last night, sitting next to the open door in his room, after he was supposed to have gone to bed. He's got a brother that told me all about it though. :-) I told him I used to do the same thing, only my sisters didn't like the door open so I had to read by flashlight under the covers.

No comments: