Saturday, March 22, 2008

Approval!!


Ben got word today from the VP of HR that they are approving my transplant! This is such good news, so many prayers answered. I was getting so discouraged that it would take a really long time. TMI will send off all the paperwork to M.D. Anderson on Monday and after that I'm sure things will get busy. I tentatively anticipate going into the hospital at the beginning of May, since there is probably a month's worth of stuff that has to be done before hand (MRI's, more exams, stem cell harvest, etc.). We'll keep everyone updated.
What good news for a Good Friday!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Wonderful, good news on Good Friday. And a beautiful photo to match.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

That is such good news, Gabby! I'm so glad for you.

Kristine Tanner said...

I'm Angee's sister-in-law, Kris Tanner. She has kinda kept our family in the loop about what you've been going through and I just wanted to say that I am so happy that you've been approved for the study. I found your site through Angee's blog and I was excited to see this news since I have had you in my thoughts and prayers. I will continue to pray that everything goes well for you. Good luck!! Beautiful pictures, by the way.