Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Assorted Pictures


Here's my handsome husband. He is sneaky and manages not to be in too many of my photographs. But he needed a headshot for work, so he agreed to pose for me this morning.
Good looking, no?




Mosey and Brigham playing on the swing today at Rose's house.




My sweet Mosey, two months old.




Here he is about 2 weeks old. He spent a lot of his infanthood in this exact position. He was such an easy-going baby, and loved the swing. He did NOT like napping in his crib, but he'd drop right off in the swing. Oooh, I miss having a little baby!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yes, Ben is a fine looking young man. You picked a handsome one. He's a good guy too.

Those pics of Mosey are so cute. I loved the swing picture. It looks so uncomfortable!

Beth Ann said...

Oh, Gabrielle, I have so enjoyed your photos and stories. My four children are grown, and I have laughed at the memories your clips/photos have evoked. Your children and husband are treasures, and so beautiful! Keep taking pictures!

Please know that I say prayers in the hope that you are finding enough strength to do what you desire to do.