Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Brigham

So the boys weren't too excited about taking St. Patrick's pictures. They just wanted to take silly pictures, so I obliged.


I have no idea what Brigham is doing here.



He is roaring at me here. Scary, huh?



He is playing dead. After I shot this, he had to come and look at it on my camera's LCD screen to make sure he really looked dead.



He said he was "Being an indian warrior."

Brigham has had a few great lines recently. I keep forgetting to write them down before I forget them. But this one I remember. We were in the car and he and Joseph were talking. He says to Joseph, "Joseph? I want to know what you think and what you feel." LOLOL!! What the heck?!

And one brag. Brigham is a math boy. He just intuitively gets how to figure things out. He was trying to figure out how many seconds were in 15 minutes. He thought about it for a minute and then said, "I know, I just need to do fifteen fifties and then add fifteen tens!" And he did it! I thought that was pretty clever of him.

No comments: