Monday, October 29, 2012

10/28/2012

1.  I just watched this.  It is very silly, but very funny.  It has a bit of mild language, in case that bothers you.


2.  Brigham had his Fall violin recital today.  He was the only boy among about 14 girls.  Oh well, I don't think he noticed.  Good ratio for him, though, right?  Not that he cares about that yet.  :-)  His teacher told me she DOES have other boys, they just couldn't make it today.

Aargh.  The video is blurry.  Dumb camera.

3.  Today at church we had two homecoming talks from young men in our ward who both served missions in Brazil.  It was so moving to see and hear these young men who had left as kids two years ago.  Anyone who wonders about the success of Mormon men need look no further.  In ten years it could be my boys up there!  Actually 9, I guess, if they leave at 18.  That is a strange thought.

4.  Here are some pictures from the trunk-or-treat yesterday.  I have been on a photography fast recently.  I have had no time at all and haven't taken out my big camera for a few weeks.  But snapshots are better than nothing.

Yikes, my boys are looking so grown  up.

And here's Mosey.  I couldn't find matching costumes that fit all three boys.  I was getting ready to snap the picture when little Rebecca jumped up on the rock to get in the shot.  She is the most angelic little three year old you ever saw, and I had to laugh seeing the two of them together.  :-)

5.  Here's a video of Mosey practicing for his piano Halloween recital last week.


 

No comments: