Tuesday, July 10, 2012

07/10/2012

1.  More rain today!  Joseph asked me if the rain meant the drought is over.  I hope so!  I don't know how much rain it will take to fill the lake back up, but wow, this July sure beats last July.  We were actually a little bit cold tonight when we went out on the back porch to look at the rain pouring off the roof.  Joseph wanted to run out in the rain, but I wouldn't let him because of all the lightning.

2.  We had piano lessons in the morning, and then we went to Walmart for grocery shopping and new-church-clothes-shopping.  Joseph was in tears Sunday morning, not wanting to go to church.  Turns out his only clean church pants are too small!  Too short, too tight around the waist.  Man, that kid keeps growing.  Mosey bought himself a camo baseball cap, to match his camo lizard shirt he was wearing.  Too cute-- I need to take a picture!  After Walmart, we stopped by the Andersons to drop off some cleaning rags and popsicles, and to say goodbye.  We will miss them.

3.  This afternoon/evening we had a 24 marathon.  I was having major anxiety all afternoon and wasn't up for anything else.  I need this whole Houston stuff to be over before I have a heart attack.  Anyway, I think we watched 4 or 5 episodes almost in a row (with a break for taking the garbage out and cleaning up the trash can area, another for dinner, and another for cleaning up and getting ready for bed).

No comments: