Thursday, July 05, 2012

07/03/2012

1.  Tuesday.  The boys had their speech and debate class in the afternoon.  They brought their swords and rubbermaid shields to play with afterward.  During the epic battle, Mosey came downstairs, sulking a little because the other kids wouldn't let him play with his hard plastic sword (the other kids had Nerf swords).  I can't blame them! 

2.  After debate, I took Joseph to Walmart.  He really wants to buy a bicycle.  There was one he was interested in at Walmart, so he and I took a look at it.  It looked nice, but the gear shifts were loose.  Joseph has had such bad luck with the last couple of bikes he's gotten, and I'd really rather him get something that is good quality, over cheapness.  He didn't buy one, but helped me do some shopping for the 4th of July.  Joseph is one of my favorite shopping buddies.

3.  On the way home from Walmart, Ben and Joseph and I stopped by a house near where we live now.  It's not officially on the market, but one of the realtors we talked to on Sunday as we were touring the homes, emailed Ben and told him about this one.  It's a really nice house!  The layout would actually work perfectly for what I'm looking for, and it's all one story.  I like it!  But, it is more expensive than we were hoping to spend.  We'll see.  I told Ben that this one has to be his decision. 

No comments: