Sunday, February 27, 2011

Joseph's flute!

So we decided to order a flute from Amazon instead of renting.  Joseph was so excited!  He woke me up every morning blowing on his glass Welch's grape soda bottle to keep in practice.  He kept checking our front porch for 3 days until it finally came on Friday.  He tore it open right there on the entryway floor and was able to make a pretty nice tone on it right out of the box.







He's been playing it and admiring it and cleaning it and polishing it all weekend long.  His first lesson is tomorrow afternoon.  I can't wait!

4 comments:

Naomi said...

I am so excited for Joseph! Tell him next time I come I'll bring my flute and we can play some duets :)This is "Mama," by the way...

Rosalynde said...

Hope it goes well for him!

rmflawyer said...

Seeing joseph so happy and excited just made my heart sing and jump with joy. good luck to him!

Kelly said...

This is just wonderful. I'm eager to hear how things go with the lessons and hope he loves it.