Sunday, February 20, 2011

Joseph and the wheat

A few months ago Ben planted wheat around our yard. Not much, he just wanted to see if it would grow. Well, it does! He and Joseph walked around the yard and harvested it this afternoon. I thought Joseph looked so cute with his blue eyes matching his sweater, that I made him pose with the bowl of harvested wheat stalks. Look how yellow our lawn got! The cold weather the last month or so made it go totally dormant. It's been nice and warm the past week or so (70's! I love it!), and I'm hoping it will start to green up again. I mean, come on! It's February! Isn't spring here yet? :-)



2 comments:

Rachel said...

wow, what a handsome boy. And industrious too! A winning combination.

Mama said...

And you even got him to pose for you! Yay!! He is a great young man who someday will thank his mother for all her long-suffering on his behalf :)