Thursday, February 24, 2011

2 days of pictures

 Joseph and the roly poly bugs he is raising in ziplock bags of orange peels.  Eeek!

 Joseph has been working hard on his bottle-blowing embouchure.  I hope it translates well to the flute!  He is as excited about the flute as anything I've seen in a long time.

Jumping like crazy on the trampoline.  Spring is almost here in Austin!


 
Jumping is not enough.  They must do scooter stunts!


This is a pretty cool stunt they made up-- they scooter across the trampoline, then at the very last second, kick the scooter out from under their feet, fall back on the tramp, and watch the scooter go flying!  I love the expressions on Mosey's face.  :-)


Brigham's got this trick mastered!  (click to see bigger)

The past few days have been pretty laid back around here.  Certain boys have been in an extremely good pattern, and I've not wanted to break the spell.  Plus, we can't resist the 70 degree perfect weather.  So we've gone light on the school work and heavy on the playing outside. 

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Heavenly Father knew what He was doing when He sent all those boys to you -- you are the best mom for boys of anyone I know. Tell them they are SO LUCKY they didn't have me as a mother - I never would have let my boys do that trampoline stunt - think of all the fun my boys missed out on :(

Naomi said...

PS -- This was "Mama" writing from Naomi's computer. Naomi will probably let her boys do that tramp stunt too when she gets some boys :)