Monday, February 14, 2011

Brigham playing Pachelbel's Cannon



This is a song that had Brigham in tears a few times.  It is from his "lesson songs" book.  Up until recently, he's been able to practice, play, and sign-off his lesson songs in a week, maybe, occasionally, 2 weeks.  But this one took 3 weeks!  :-)  He was so upset when his teacher assigned him one more week, he actually started crying right there in his lesson.  And his teacher is the nicest, gentlest soul!  But he really perfected it in the last week, and when he went to his lesson on Thursday he told his teacher that he was really glad she assigned it to him one more week. 

3 comments:

Mama said...

Well done!!! That has always been one of my favorites, in all the gazillion versions my children have played at various times. He does a great job and I love how earnest he is about everything. Give him a hug from his Grandma!

Angee said...

Brigham-good job. I would like to learn to play Pachelbels Cannon. I started piano this year. It is so amazing that you can play that song. I cant wait to see you and your family in April.
Lilly

Kelly said...

Good job, Brigham! I love that song.