Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas card 2010

 Here is our card from this year.  My boys (all of them!) were so helpful and cooperative in helping me put this together.  This year's was a little complicated because I had to digitally combine the separate pictures of each of us, with the pictures of the JOY blocks (which are 4-6 inches tall in reality).  Lots of Photoshop work.  But I am happy with how it turned out.
Here is the front:
And this is the back.


As I was working on the card on the computer, Mosey came and tapped me on the shoulder and wanted me to take a picture of *his* Christmas card that he designed.  These are all his Webkinz.  I thought he was very creative!  So I printed out several of these and included them in the cards I sent to grandparents and cousins.  Maybe Mosey will design our card next year!

And here is the letter we included:

Click to see it bigger in case you don't have microscopic vision!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SO stinkin' creative! I LOVED it, thanks for thinking of us and sending us a card. Looks like you've passed on those creative genes! Merry Christmas!

Staci said...

I sure did love your Chrismas card this year! So cute!