Sunday, September 05, 2010

Mosey-ism

I was asked at the last minute to substitute for the CTR 4 class in church today (4 year olds turning 5).  It was fun and crazy.  4 and 5 year olds are a kick.  Anyway, at the end of class, their attention capacity was just about depleted.  I had no crayons or coloring sheets or snacks or anything else to use up the last few minutes, so I tore out sheets of notebook paper and made paper eaters and paper airplanes instead.  (Which was a big hit, by the way.)  Joseph and Brigham and Mosey came and found me when their classes let out and Mosey, our resident paper-airplane-maker-extraordinaire, observed me making a "pointy airplane" for Tyler, one of the little boys in the class.  After watching for a minute or two, Mosey leaned over and said, "I'm not trying to judge you or anything, but that's the worst paper airplane I've ever seen!"
Ha, ha, ha!!
Good thing he wasn't "trying" to judge me, I would have been totally cut up.  :-)

No comments: