Tuesday, April 24, 2007

April 24, 2007

Today is Ben's and my 10 year wedding anniversary. Wow, time flies. In another ten years I'll be 40 and have 3 teenagers!! Now *that* is scary.
Ben arranged for a babysitter this evening so I guess we are going out somewhere, although I don't know where. I just spent all morning finishing my house cleaning, so I think after I get the boys from school we'll spend the afternoon at the library so they don't mess it up all in the first afternoon. :-)
I have been meaning to post pictures of this beautiful afgan my mom and her sisters and her mother made for me a few weeks ago, right after I got out of the hospital. Each sister crocheted a few squares, and then my aunt Kathy crocheted them all together and made the edging. It is beautiful and is such a treasure to me. Every time I look at it I feel their love for me. I am so lucky to have such an amazing family.
I hope everyone is happy and doing well!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary, Gabby and Ben! How wonderful for you!

What a thoughtful and loving act of kindness for your family to make that special crocheted afghan for you.