Monday, February 19, 2007

May 22, 2006

Hey All,
Joseph was still sick today, poor guy. I think he is finally feeling better tonight, though, after really eating nothing for 2 days. I've been trying to get pedialyte down him. He slept pretty much all day. Hopefully he'll be back to himself tomorrow.
Brigham and Mosey were just fine, though, up to their usual tricks. Ben worked from home today which was a very nice treat (for all of us I think). I sure hope he can convince his boss to let him do this regularly.
I had a lot of energy today and got some things done I've been putting off for months (hanging pictures and 3 shelves), and even made lasagna for dinner. I'm tired now, though!
Since Joseph was sick, he was my helpless model for a while in my garage studio. I'm trying to figure out light placement, etc. So here are a few pictures of my poor sick baby, can you see how miserable he was feeling?
I'm off to bed now, so I hope everyone had a great Monday.







































No comments: