Tuesday, November 08, 2011

7:45 PM

A peek into our lives at 7:45 PM, 11/08/11:
Brigham was building blocks again, as usual. 

Earlier in the evening, he was doing this (video courtesy of Mosey):


Joseph was practicing the flute.

I caught him in a cute candid.

When he realized I was taking pictures, he quickly reverted to the whole "If I can't see the camera, it can't see me" thing.

I was warning Mosey that he had to finish his cello practicing as soon as Joseph was done with his flute.  This is the reaction I got.  :-)

But, being the giggler in our family, he couldn't stay upset for long.

I was procrastinating cleaning up dinner. 

Mosey took a picture of me taking a picture of him taking a picture of me of me taking a picture of...  :-)



And here I am, actually taking a picture of my own reflection in the mirror.

I did eventually get the dishes done (Ben helped when he got home from EQ stuff).  And now I'm going to bed.

No comments: