Monday, April 12, 2010

Mosey-ism

We were at Walmart tonight and the cashier asked if the boys were triplets. I told her that Joseph and Brigham were twins, and Moses was their brother. She asked Mosey if he was older or younger, and he said to her, "I'm six. If I were older, I would be nine." Then he turned to me and said (this is word-for-word), "It's definitely self-evident that I'm not older because of my tone of voice and how tall I am."
Sure, Mosey, you keep using phrases like "self-evident" and you'll have people doubting that you're the younger brother, high-pitched voice and all 45 inches of you notwithstanding. :-)

4 comments:

russ frandsen said...

what a fabulous delight. i wish the boys lived with us all the time.

Love Daddy

Rachel said...

haha! way to hone those deductive reasoning skills.

Mama said...

And I just HOPE that cashier heard every word from that precocious 6 year old mouth :)

Rena said...

Ha! That boy is amazing...but you know, he only learns those smart things to say from his amazing mother!!